helping clubs engage the community
“We empower passionate people with advice, training and tools to manage trails that sustain and grow communities.”
We understand the challenges that clubs and community groups face when they are working to gain access to land, secure approval and funding for new trails, and to manage groups of passionate volunteers.
Time, money, and resources are often the pain points.
Blue Sky Trails delivers services to make managing trails and trail care activities easier for clubs and to allow members to spend more time riding.
Blue Sky Trails delivers services to make managing trails and trail care activities easier for clubs and to allow members to spend more time riding
- Concept and master planning
- Feasibility and Business Case development
- Grant & funding submissions and acquittal processes
- Tender development and Project management
- Trail management and construction training
- Stakeholder engagement support
- Auditing platform including our mobile App
- Trail governance frameworks & templates
Trail Management Training Workshops
Hero Dirt Industry Electric Barrow
“get more work done with less effort”
Turning ideas into trails
There is a lot of work to take a trail from a concept to wheels on the ground. Many great ideas never happen because the driving force behind the project becomes disillusioned. It’s too hard to create a trail on your own.
We support people who are passionate about trails stay the course, to see the finished product so that everyone gets to experience amazing trails.
We are happy to discuss your road map to reality.